Please note that the Ikamva Labantu head office staff are always available while working remotely during lockdown. If you wish to speak to a staff member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and someone will call you. Many thanks for your understanding.
Tel: +27 (0) 21 461 8338
160 Sir Lowry Road
P.O. Box 165
There are many ways to get involved. Whether you’re looking to volunteer, partner or fundraise with us, we’d love to hear from you.
Why you should get involved
For 55 years, Ikamva Labantu has been shaped by the communities we serve. Your involvement enables us to keep joining hands with community members and activists to bring about sustainable change in Cape Town’s townships.
How you can get involved
- Give a gift in lieu of a special occasion (we will send the recipient a beautiful card).
- Give a gift in memory
- Host a fundraising event
- Ask your party guests to make a donation instead of bringing gifts
- Take part in a sporting event and ask your friends to sponsor you
- Encourage your office to donate (goods or money)
- Visit our programmes and decide how you could best contribute
- Become a monthly donor and make a lasting difference. Click here.
- Make a donation of goods (clothing, food, stationery, educational toys, musical instruments, etc.)
- Leave a gift in your will